Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daily wax melts September 30th 2012

The last day of September! Fall now has really begun with cool crisp days, quite a bit of rain and a more golden sun than we had in summer!

-Tiffany Candles Stress Relief in my bedroom in my new pink 24W hot plate warmer. I switched to a hot plate in my bedroom as the light of the lightbulb warmer was too bright for sleeping. This was an awesome tart, very strong and long-lasting (I think I had it in my warmer for 2 consecutive days!) and it smelled very much like the Eucalyptus Spearmint from B&BW. Really liked this a lot!!

-Lasting Scent Candles Cool Mountain Lake in the 1st floor in my 20W hot plate warmer. A nice laundry detergent kind of scent. To me it smelled at first like downy mixed with mint but later on it was just a laundry scent.

-Front Porch Amish Friendship Bread in a tealight warmer in my kitchen. This honestly smelled like everyone else´s zucchini bread! Not like the almond-based usual AFB scent. It had a light scent throw and lasted all day long. I think it would have thrown much better in a hotplate warmer!

-Shayz Scentz Zucchini Macaroon (2 tarts) in my 24W hot plate in the living room. This smelled just like a raspberry bakery scent, I couldn´t really detect the zucchini scent in this. Scent throw was really just light-medium and for using 2 tarts I just would expect more! Wasn´t really too fond of this!

-Country Home Scent Mango Peach Salsa in my Scentsy Whoot warmer in the living room. This threw quite well but I just didn´t like this version of MPS as much as the one I had from Sugar & Spice Gourmet. Therefore this really performed well for just being in a lightbulb warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment