Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daily wax melts October 22nd 2012

-La Dolce Vita Amazingly Grace (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This smells just like Philosophy´s Amazing Grace body care. A sweet soft pretty unobtrusive floral which I thought would be perfect for the bedroom. I got only a really light scent throw out of this, it was barely detectable. In fact my Tiffany Candles wood wick in Sinus Reliefe & Rosemary Mint was smelling stronger even though it wasn´t lightened (but the cover wasn´t screwed on). A disappointment all in all.

-The Bathing Garden London Mist (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smelled pretty light in the clamshell but as almost always with TBG I got a strong throw all day long out of these 2 cubes. This was a soft fresh scent mixed with a bit of floral notes. Really lovely!

-Better Homes & Gardens Mandarin Orange Zest (2 cubes) in my kitchen (tealight). This scent was super strong. I mean smack-in-your-face-and-tickle-your-nose strong! The scent got softer after about couple of hours and I have learned a lesson: never use 2 cubes of this stuff, 1 will rock your world! It was awesome though, a super fresh citrus blend!

-Pics, Petals & Scents Orange Chiffon Cake (about 2 bars aka 8 small pcs) in my living room (24W hot plate). This also was super strong and smelled awesome! The bakery notes were faint, this was more of a sweet orange scent. Long-lasting, too! Awesome! Pics, Petals & Scents is starting to be one of my favorite vendors!

-CFTKR Sugar Cookie Zucchini (3 slices) in my living room (24W hot plate). The orange scents were both pretty overpowering this scent but nonetheless I got that sweet sugary zucchini note and it was really awesome! Lasted most of the day, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment