Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Bathing Garden haul

As I probably mentioned many times before The Bathing Garden is my favorite tart vendor. At some point of time I´ll post a pic of my stash... I think I don´t have less than 160-170 scents from her now!
Normally Shannon is very fast but right now she´s recovering from an injury so she closed her shop to catch up on orders. She seems to be extremely popular among the FB wax groups and youtubers so she seems to have quite a bit more traffic than when I first ordered from her about 6 months ago (her TAT used to be like 3-4 days back then). 
It took between 2-3 1/2 weeks for this order to ship (I got it in 2 batches) but for me her tarts and scrubs are worth any wait! And I don´t say this often, I am usually a RTS kinda gal lol

I ordered 7 smaller (around 5 oz) scrubs and 20 tarts and received 7 small scrubs, a large scrub, 25 tarts and some sample tart so as always she was really generous with the extras!
I ordered:

Tarts:

-Golden Ticket
-Fruity Loops
-Bunny Burps
-Season of the Witch
-Jack Frost
-Seaside Cotton
-Guava Berry Gelato
-Breathe Deeply x3
-Pistachio Cardamon Poundcake
-Fairie Bonfire
-Netherworld
-Secret Garden
-Dream w/in a Dream
-Faun's Path
-Pretty Woman
-Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows & Peppermint
-Santa's Spruce
-Mistletoe & Ivy

Freebies:
-Zucchini Cake Noel 
-Pumpkin Zucchini Patch
-Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti
-Mrs. Chancellor
-Celtic Moonspice
Scrubs:
-Fairie Bonfire
-Haunted Hayride
-Eye of the Newt
-The Masquerade
-Brown Sugar & Brazil Nut
-Belle Morte
-Pink Cauldron (received upgrade to 8 oz size)
-Gingerbread Latte (freebie!)

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see your Bathing Gardens collection! I just received my 2nd order and I love everything.

    ReplyDelete