Friday, October 26, 2012

Daily wax melts October 25th 2012

-The Bathing Garden Waltz (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a scent I created for Shannon´s contest back in July. It´s lavender layered over pink sugar vanilla milk. This was really strong and lasted till the next morning but I wasn´t so fond of the scent, I had imagined stronger vanilla milk notes and the lavender is a bit too pungent and artificial for my taste.

-Ariel´s Secret Garden Children´s Room (about 7-8 pcs) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smelled nice, a baby shampoo kinda scent. This was pretty strong and had good staying power but I also used more than half of that baggie!

-Front Porch Fuzzy Navel in my kitchen (tealight). This was a really good fresh fuzzy peach scent. This smelled really authentic without any candy or bakery notes. Scent throw was good, staying power acceptable (FP doesn´t do too well in tealight as I figured out finally).

-FussAssMcGee Orange Goblin Cupcake in my living room (24W hot plate). I threw the whole big cupcake in my warmer as I was too lazy to cut and FussAssMcGee usually needs a bigger amount of wax to get a good throw. This cupcake was so cute! Gladly I have a 2nd one! This smelled really good, a mix of orange and something like pumpkin. It smelled very much like "fall" to me. Scent throw was about medium and it lasted all day long!

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Zucchini Bread Fluff (1 loaf) in my living room (24W hot plate). YOCC hasn´t worked for me too well but this was a good one! Although this was not smack in the face strong I got whiffs of it all day long, so I could really smell it till I poured it out at night. An awesome super sweet zucchini bread scent!


No comments:

Post a Comment