Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daily wax melts October 1st 2012

I started my melters pretty late and wasn´t really content with my choices except for one tart:

-Aunt Nena´s Green Apple Explosion in the 20W hot plate warmer in the first floor. I am not having the best luck with Aunt Nena´s. A few tarts were good but the majority has no throw. Just like this one! I got no scent out of this!

-Sugar & Spice Gourmet Blueberry Cobbler in the kitchen in a tealight warmer. I didn´t care for this slightly fruity scent, it was a bit sweet and just blah. Throw was ok though I think S&SG should be melted in a hot plate!

-Three Sisters Soap Autumn Afternoon in my 24W hot plate in the living room. Now this was the one tart I really loved (I knew I love it though as it wasn´t the first time melting one of these). It´s a really good fall scent, slightly crisp and not spicy. I really love the scent and the embedded dried fruits and leaves look pretty in the molten wax!

-Lasting Scent Candles Pink Marshmallow Shortbread in my Whoot warmer in the living room. This had zero throw though I want to blame it on the warmer which just doesn´t seem to work well with anything except for scentsy (and even those I prefer them in one of my handmade bunny bulb warmers!). The scent is gorgeous! A gooey smooth marshmallow bakery scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment