Friday, October 12, 2012

Daily wax melts October 11th 2012

Today I wanted some citrus bakery going on!

-Lasting Scent Candles Emerald Rock Candy in my 20W hot plate in the first floor. This was an awesome scent! It was sweet and slightly citrusy but it had a tad bit of a creamy sugary vanilla. Really loved this one and it was going strong all day long!

-FussAssMcGee Pumpkin Vanilla Custard (2 cubes) in my kitchen in a tealight warmer. Even though this wasn´t a kick-butt strong scent it was noticeable and very pretty. Actually I would not have liked this in strong so I was very content with its performance.

-Better Homes & Gardens Orange Cream Cupcake (2 cubes) in my 20W hot plate in the living room. This is just an awesome scent. A lot like the hot orange danish scents from other vendors. A sweet orange bakery scent with great lasting power and a really good scent throw!

-CFTKR Frosted Lemon Cookie Snap in my 24W hot plate warmer in the living room. This complemented the BH&G scent really nicely as this was a sweet lemon bakery scent. This was also strong and lasted most of the day long!

All in all I was very pleased with my choices. I got 2 new cuter 24W hot plate warmers so except in my kitchen I have hot plates in all my "melting spots" now. I still do use my cute rabbit 25W bulb warmers for my Scentsy bars and in my bedroom occasionally though!

No comments:

Post a Comment