Sunday, October 7, 2012

Front Porch Haul

Front Porch makes really awesome tarts however the process of getting ahold of them is a pain in the b*tt. They call themselves RTS as the tarts are poured and ready to ship however if it takes 2 weeks to actually ship my tarts out that is not exactly ready to ship for me. 

Whenever Front Porch is announcing on the FB page or in their newsletter that they added new stock (of usually a very limited variety of just a few scents) you can bet that within 5 minutes max the site will be wiped clean and no tarts will be left. So scoring some tarts is like winning the lottery lol. 
Recently I happened to tune in just at the time she listed new tarts so I was able to score a bread sampler (8 single tarts) and some 4-packs. Shipping is always free which is definitely a big plus and every order of $25 or more will get a free 4-pack (you have to place a 4-pack in your cart and use the code "FREEPACK" to receive it).
Anyway, obviously one of my 4-packs was out of stock as the cart didn´t calculate the amounts available correctly so I had to wait like 2 weeks for my order to ship as they had to pour my tarts.

All in all FP has awesome strong tarts and I have quite a stash from the times where they were well stocked and not always sold out but I am not going to order until they fix their stocking methods. I want to be able to purchase the scents I like at the time I like and not feel like I have to hunt down the elusive unicorn! 

I got 4-packs in:
-Candy Cane
-Red Velvet Cake
-Pink Sugar Noel
-Primitive Gathering
-Fruity Loops
And the bread sampler pack:

No comments:

Post a Comment