Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daily wax melts October 23rd 2012

Yesterday I did something I never do usually: I melted tarts from one vendor only! =O So all from CFTKR this time. I am amazed at how my house still smells like the tarts even though I poured them out last night (it´s 9:30 AM here right now). I never had scents before that lingered that long! So most of these were super strong and lasted all day long!

-Burnt Cream in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This is an awesome scent. It´s super sweet, caramel with a hint of chocolate. It smelled so lovely in my bedroom and it lasted till the night and would have lasted beyond.

-Cottage Breeze in the first floor (24W hot plate). A very fresh scent that reminds me of a sweeter men´s cologne. 

-French Vanilla Poundcake (half of a cuttable loaf) in my kitchen (tealight). This was the only scent that somehow got lost in the pond of strong smelling tarts today. I couldn´t smell it but on cold sniff I didn´t care too much for this scent anyway.

-Apple Butter Pie in my living room (24W hot plate). This was a super strong spicy cinnamon apple scent. It gave me a light headache and was just not something I liked too much. But if you are into apple cinnamon scents you might just love this one!

-Baked Vanilla Crunch in my living room (24W hot plate). This was quite surprising as I didn´t like it on cold sniff as it had a weird waxy smell however when it melted it released the most delicious sweet rich vanilla aroma ever. Most vanillas are pretty weak but this was awesome and it mellowed out the apple cinnamon scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment