Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daily wax melts October 21st 2012

-Beaux Savons Frais Peppermint Noel (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was ok, a sweet mix of Vanilla Bean Noel and soft peppermint. Throw was decent and lasting power, too. Nothing too fancy though but I´ll definitely use the clamshell up!

-Tiffany Candles Pink Panties in my first floor (24W hot plate). This is a mix of lovespell and pink sugar and it smells really awesome! Unfortunately there wasn´t too much scent in this (Even cold it was pretty faint). I could get a whiff of it here and there but overall this didn´t impress me. I will let this cure a bit more and maybe use the last 2 tarts at once to see if I´ll like it better.

-Ariel´s Secret Garden Fountain of Youth in my kitchen (tealight, about 6 small tarts). This was a good scent (smelled just like TBG´s Marie Antoinette´s Boudoir if I am not mistaken). The throw was ok (TBG´s version is definitely way stronger) I could definitely smell smell it a bit. This fizzled out pretty quickly though

-Country Home Scent Royal Cake in my living room (24W hot plate). This smelled lovely but it had quite a good amount of cinnamon in it so in the end I didn´t care for this too much. Scent throw and staying power was awesome in this, though!

-CFTKR Key Lime Cake (2 pcs) in my living room (24W hot plate). Despite even using 2 bricks (and CFTKR usually only takes 1 for super strong scent!) I could only faintly smell this. It was a lovely blend of white cake and key lime pie but it was too light. Will melt the last 3 pcs at once next time =( But 99% of the time CFTKR is super strong and awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment