Friday, October 19, 2012

Daily wax melts October 18th 2012

-Scentsationals Vanilla Lavender in my bedroom (1 cube, 24W hot plate). This was a very sweet scent, the lavender was quite light whereas the vanilla really came out. It was super strong so 1 cube was easily enough to scent my whole big bedroom. I liked it but a touch more lavender would have be great to tone down the vanilla a bit.

-Ariel´s Secret Garden Avon by the Sea in my first floor (around 6 or 7 of those little tarts). This smelled pretty perfumey cold so I was not sure how much I´d like these tarts. When I melted them I got no scent out of them at all though so my worries were for nothing anyway lol. Would not melt or purchase again.

-Three Sisters Soap Clementine Cupcakes in my kitchen (tealight warmer). This smelled so good cold I held onto my little cup for quite a while now. When I melted it I got no scent out of this at all though which was a disappointment. This scent shot was a skin safe product so I could have used it for my body but didn´t feel like I wanted to. A real pity =(

-FussAssMcGee Pink Sugar Fluff (the whole huge tart!) in my living room (24W hot plate). This smelled so awesome cold however it gave very little scent when melting especially considering this is like 3+ ounces (with stronger tarts I could get like 3-4 melts out of that!). What I smelled was pleasant though so I will melt the other one I have anytime soon to get rid of these. The newer tarts from FussAssMcGee seem a bit stronger and I am really enjoying them so far!

-Pics, Petals & Scents Iced Lemon Zucchini Bread in my living room (24W hot plate). This was a gorgeous lemon bakery scent. Now I could not detect the zucchini bread so it smelled more like an iced lemon cookie or cake but it was a great scent with a good throw and lasting power all day long. Really loved this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment