Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Daily wax melts October 2nd 2012

Today I am really happy with my choices!

-La Dolce Vita in Bunny Burp (last 2 cubes) on my 20W hot plate in the first floor. A super awesome strong fresh herbal scent. I really love this! Dolce Vita really makes amazing tarts, my new order of 27 pcs just shipped and should reach me after tomorrow! Can´t wait!

-Birdland Paradise Coconut Citrus Sorbet in my tealight warmer in the kitchen. A good coconut and citrus scent with a nice medium throw. I am not such a great fan of coconut though so it´s not a scent I would necessarily purchase.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Orange Caramel Crumble in my living room in a 20W hot plate. A good orange bakery scent but not as strong as I´d like. Still like this though!

-The Bathing Garden Frosted Fruit Cake (2 cubes) in my 24W hot plate warmer in the living room. I LOVE this one! It´s so awesome! It´s a wicked strong fruity bakery scent with prominent citrus notes. I switched the warmer on 12 hrs ago and the scent is still super strong and awesome! TBG just can´t be reached by anyone else in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment