Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily wax melts October 7th 2012

In the first floor I still had that Shayz Scentz Pink Linen Sheets from the day before going on as I only had melted it for like an hour or two. It was alright though not really that strong nor long-lasting.

-Scentsationals Autumn Walk (2 cubes) in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. This was absolutely awful for me as it was so strong and so spicy (mainly cinnamon) that it triggered the worst headache ever. I had to pour it out within an hour after lighting it. On cold sniff it was pretty good as there was more apple to detect but hot I couldn´t stand it. So if you are into strong (and I mean wicked STRONG) apple cinnamon scents this is wonderful for you!

-CFTKR Glazed Jelly Roll in my 20W hot plate in the living room. This was very subtle. All I could smell was just some sweetness but I couldn´t really make out a certain note which is somehow weird. Overall I wasn´t a big fan of this though!

-The Bathing Garden Zucchini Cake Noel in my 24W hot plate warmer in the living room. This was awesome! A creamy non-spicy zucchini bread blended with vanilla bean noel. The zucchini certainly was the stronger note but the vanilla added some extra creaminess and sweetness to the mix. I really enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment