Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily wax melts October 17th 2012

-CFTKR Sugar Milk in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a friggin awesome scent! I actually already put this in my hot plate on 16th in the afternoon and had it going through half the night, then switched it on again in the morning and it was still going strong till the afternoon. So I think I got at least 18hrs of scent out of this tart! An amazing bedroom scent, smells like sweet frothy milk and the throw was amazing despite this being a gentle and soft scent. I really enjoyed this scent so much and will order a big bag once there is one in stock. I also recommended to Carol to introduce this blended with lavender so will see if she will eventually make one!

-Kristin´s Kandles Country Clothesline in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a lightweight laundry scent. I really enjoyed this as it was not as intense as most laundry scents. Still it made everything smell fresh and clean so this was pretty awesome. I had it going all day long and it didn´t fade.

-Shayz Scentz Almond Cake Cookies (2 tarts!) in my kitchen (tealight warmer). I got no scent out of these tarts whatsoever. Cold these smell really good but as I said, zilch throw. =(

-Victoria´s Designer Creations Pink Zucchini Bread in my living room (24W hot plate). I am going to post about my VDC haul soon. It was far more than unpleasant. Anyway, this tart looked pretty but there was pretty much no throw at all so it was an utter disappointment

-Lasting Scent Candles Peach Vanilla Cupcake in my living room (24W hot plate). This however was awesome and had a medium-strong throw all day long. It was such a lovely sweet vanilla peach scent until I poured it out at night. I didn´t really get a bakery note but it was gorgeous nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment