Sunday, October 21, 2012

Daily wax melts October 20th 2012

-Beaux Savons Frais Sweet Milk (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate warmer). This was awesome! It seems to be the same fragrance oil CFTKR is using in her Sugar Milk tarts. A beautiful sweet frothy milk. This had a good throw and good staying power though I´d say the CFTKR version was a bit better.

-Shayz Scentz Mom´s Lemon Meringue Pie in my first floor (4!! tarts, 24W hot plate). In the package it smelled like lemon cleaner mixed with a sweet bakery note. I first melted 2 tarts, got no throw at all and threw 2 more in. Still no throw. I tossed the last 2 tarts as I saw no point in keeping this =(

-Scentsationals Mandarin Mango Madness in my kitchen (1 cube, tealight). I got only a very short-lived soft scent out of this so next time I´ll use 2 cubes! But this smells really great, a fresh fruity scent!

-CFTKR Orange Caramel Zucchini Bread in my living room (24W hot plate). This was a wonderful orange bakery scent with a light note of a creamy zucchini bread. Unfortunately this died quickly, after about 3-4 hours I could only get a faint whiff of this here and there.

-The Bathing Garden Pumpkin Zucchini Patch (2 cubes) in my living room (24W hot plate warmer). This had an awesome throw and lasted from the morning till I poured it out. This is a mix of a pretty neutral pumpkin with zucchini bread. By mid-day the scent started getting on my nerves though as a slightly spicier pumpkin note came out and the zucchini went totally into the background. But as in performance this was awesome (like 99% of TBG for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment