Friday, October 26, 2012

Daily wax melts October 24th 2012

Had a couple of duds that day =(

-Tiffany Candles Pink Peppermint in my bedroom (24W hot plate). No need to write much about this as I reviewed it before =D It´s an awesome fresh but sweet blend of peppermint and pink sugar. As always it was strong and lasted till I poured it out!

-Scentsationals Grapefruit Sage in the first floor (1 cube). This was a really good fresh and super strong fruity scent. The sage was toning down the sweetness, all in all this was more zesty and tart. Really lovely! Scent throw was amazing, almost overpowering and lasting power was great, too.

-Better Homes & Gardens Chocolate Peppermint Truffle (2 cubes) in my kitchen (tealight). This was a very light mint chocolate scent. The throw wasn´t that great and it didn´t last long either. I got this in a destash so it might have been a bit older already.

-Victoria´s Designer Creations Million Dollar Shortbread in my living room (24W hot plate). This didn´t win a million in my book, it won nothing lol. It had no throw even though I tossed in the whole big loaf. If I put my nose right on top of the warmer I got a whiff of something sweet but all in all this was a dud.

-LSC Sticky Blackberry Latte in my living room (24W hot plate). I am not a coffee scent lover but this was seriously nice. The coffee note was very faint, I smelled mainly the tart juicy blackberry with a light bakery note. Awesome! Strong and long lasting, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment