Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kristin´s Kandles haul

Kristin´s Kandles is one of my favorite tart vendors right now, she has couple of scents that I didn´t find anywhere else that I just love!

I recently took advantage of a sale where you could get 2 free votives and a free 2-pack (I am not sure anymore if I got free shipping, too).
I ordered 6-packs of my favorite scents Baby´s Bath, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and of 2 other scents (Fruit Loops and Mandarin Spritz). I also got 2-packs in Ozark Mountain Honey, Maple Pecan Cheesecake, Vanilla Velvet and Cheesecake (my freebie), I told her to just send over 2 fresh or spa type votives so I got Misty Moon and Country Clothesline.
I just placed another order for 16oz. tart brittle in Baby´s Bath and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, These 2 scents are just so amazing! I think these are the same scent oils that Three Sisters Soap are using (Baby´s Bath = Got Milk? and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey is the same scent).

Kristin´s tarts are quite big and I always melt a whole piece. In my opinion they need about 2-3 weeks curing time then the tarts throw really nicely, especially in a hot plate warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment