Sunday, October 21, 2012

CFTKR Haul

And another CFTKR haul (and 2 more coming in, too! =X). I just love Carol´s tarts, her service and shipping speed. And she´s hand-picking the best samples out!

She had her website closed for a week or so to catch up on remakes as she´s a pure RTS company so everything is in stock and ready to ship and she takes her business serious so you can expect to have your tracking number the next business day after you placed your order! Awesome if you need a quick wax fix =)
Almost all her tarts have a great throw in a 24W hot plate however some fizzle out within 3-5 hours, however some also are just going strong for much longer. It depends on the scent I guess.
To me her tarts are on the really affordable site. 4oz for $3.25 and 8 oz for $5.50 is really reasonable in my opinion! And the great amount of freebies makes it worth even more.
Sorry if I posted something like this in a previous CFTKR haul but maybe some readers don´t check out all my posts lol

Anyway, when she reopened her store she had quite a few neat sampler packs up for grabs! Each sampler comes with 6 scents for around $6.50 if I recall correctly.

Here is what I got:
My free samples:

Tea and Cake 8oz
Hot Orange Danish 8oz
Key Lime Cake 4oz
Birthday Cake 4oz
Nectarine Mint 4oz
Sugar Milk 4oz
Prim Rustic Apple Tarts-3.7 oz Apple Butter Caramel
Samplers:
Sugar Corn Pudding Blends No 19
Orange Bakery No 28
Citrus Blends No 33
Lemon and Lime Blends No 51
New Scents No 52

No comments:

Post a Comment