Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daily wax melts October 10th 2012

Yesterday´s scents were:

-Pics, Petals & Scents Toasted Marshmallow Vanilla Bean Noel in my bedroom in a 24W hot plate warmer. This wasn´t a strong scent but I could smell it and it was really pretty and sweet, perfect for the bedroom. IMO Pics, Petals & Scents do best in the 24W hot plate after curing for at least 2 weeks!

-Scentsationals Bonsai Tree (2 cubes) in the first floor in the 20W hot plate warmer. Initially I really loved this as it´s a very green fresh scent however over time it triggered a headache. This was definitely strong and lasted all day long (it still smelled pretty strong when I poured it out at night.

-Ariel´s Secret Garden Twigs & Berries in the kitchen in a tealight warmer. For being just an 1 oz scent shot this was pretty strong and stayed all day (2 tealights long!). I have the same scent from CFTKR and FP and they are also strong so I suppose the fragrance oil is strong. It´s an interesting woodsy berry scent.

-Kristin´s Kandles Lemon Meringue Pie in my 20W hot plate in the living room. This didn´t really have much of a throw which was quite a disappointment. This is one of the first duds from Kristin´s I encounter though so not  a big problem for me.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Pink Kaleidoscope in my 24W hot plate in the living room. I love this scent so much, it´s uber-awesome lol. It´s a medley of all kinda sweet things with a more dominant creamy key lime pie note. It had a medium scent throw and good lasting power. I generally wish that YOCC´s scents were a bit stronger though!

No comments:

Post a Comment