Sunday, October 7, 2012

FussAssMcGee haul

I think I wrote about FussAssMcGee in couple of daily melts posts. I ordered some of their stuff back in spring/early summer and was really underwhelmed by the quality as most of the scents had no throw or just a very light one but after letting them cure for a while most performed nicely. 

I recently hauled from them again and I just love the majority of what I got! Shipping was really fast, too, as everything seemed to be ready and poured so I think I got my Click ´n´ship after 2-3 days max!
Many of the clamshell tarts are decorated in a cute way which is always something sucking me into buying something lol!

I got 15 clamshells (Break Away Melts), 2 bigger bags and a warmer (I forgot to picture it!). Some were duplicates as I wanted them for gift-giving.

2 Bags in:
2x AUTUMN MAGIC
Clamshells in (the nicer decorated ones are shown):
MAIDS DAY OFF

FAIRY GODMOTHER
WICKED STEP SISTER

PINK ZEBRA

JUST BREATHE

2x FRESH FALLEN LEAVES

SWEET POTATO SOUFFLE

2x PUMPKIN VANILLA CUSTARD

2x LINUS HAS A SINUS

TINKER BELL

HOT CHOCOLATE

FROSTY PUMPKIN







No comments:

Post a Comment