Saturday, October 20, 2012

Daily wax melts October 19th 2012

I wasn´t home most of the afternoon but these lovely scents were greeting me when I came back home:

-Scentsationals Peppermint Vanilla in my bedroom (1 cube, 24W hot plate). This was awesome! While this definitely is a softer sweeter scent it went strong all day long. It reminded me a bit of Marshmallow Peppermint from Slatkin albeit maybe sweeter. I really enjoyed this scent!

-Beaux Savons Frais Mardi Gras in the 1st floor (2 cubes, 24W hot plate). This was a light citrus scent which lasted through the day however as I said it was light, a bit too light for my taste. I think I´ll let this cure couple more weeks and the try it again. The other BSF stuff I tried so far was fab!

-Country Home Scent Marshmallow Candy Corn Fluff in my kitchen (tealight). This smelled awesome cold, a creamy sweet fluffy candy corn however it was so weak I could not smell it. I have to stop burning these in a tealight warmer, I think the only time I get a bit scent out is in my 24W hot plate!

-Victoria´s Designer Creations Lady Baltimore Cake in my living room (24W hot plate). This had a decent scent throw but I didn´t like the smell itself. It had a weird undertone but I can´t nail down what it was. Anyway, I only had this one so I will not smell this again hehe

-FussAssMcGee Pink S´mores in my living room (24W hot plate). These tarts are so cute, they are shaped like bats and skulls! I used 5 pcs and got a light-medium scent out. I really liked the scent, it was pleasant but light so a bit more strength wouldn´t have hurt. Maybe I´ll put 6 of these in next time though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment