Sunday, October 7, 2012

Daily wax melts October 6th 2012

This day wasn´t really a waxy day as I was out with the kids for most of the day. I switched on my melters and got a few hours out of the tarts so I can review them but not say much about longevity!

-Shayz Scentz Pink Linen Sheets on my 20W hot plate in the first floor. A somewhat weird scent for me. It´s a pink sugar and laundry detergent mix. I am melting this today, too, and I can say the throw and lasting power don´t seem too great.

-Better Homes & Gardens Cranberry Chutney (2 cubes) in a tealight warmer in the kitchen. This smelled nice cold but when melted it developed a weird note. Overall not a huge fan of this scent! Throw was quite good though!

-Scentsy Black Ruby (2 cubes) in a 25W lightbulb warmer in the living room. This was ok, had only a light scent throw and was very ...ummm.. non-descript. Wouldn´t repurchase and will have a hard time actually using this up!

-Tiffany Candles Paradise in my 24W hot plate warmer in the living room. A really pretty scent, I believe it´s strawberry, cotton candy and creamy vanilla or something. It smelled really nice and had a medium throw. I just received these a few days ago so I will let them cure longer before I use these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment