Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another Pics, Petals & Scents haul

After melting quite a bit of my first Pics, Petals & Scents haul (I posted about it before) I was so impressed that I ordered 2 more loaves in my favorite scents: Iced Lemon Cookies and Fresh Baked Orange Danish. She took I think just around a week to make and ship my loaves and they smell (and look!) absolutely divine. Right now they are curing but I melted some tarts in these scents that I received with my first order so I know they´ll throw and smell amazing!
As before she included a generous goodie bag of tarts for me to try. Amazing, especially considering that the 2 loaves only cost me US$18 for both (& shipping). PPS is turning into one of my favorite vendors!


The loaves:

Iced Lemon Cookies

Fresh Baked Orange Danish

Freebies:

No comments:

Post a Comment