Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily wax melts October 16th 2012

-OMG! Candles Pink Sugar Buttermint in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was really lovely. A pink sugar peppermint blend but it was somehow fresher than some other pink peppermint scents I tried. Staying power was good, about 6 hrs maybe. I used one tart which was perfect for my bedroom but for my living room or 1st floor I´d use 2.

-CFTKR Nectarine Mint in my first floor (24W hot plate warmer). This was an awesome fruity scent with a fresh kick coming from the mint. This was really strong and it lasted really long (pretty much all day long!)

-The Bathing Garden random overpour sample in my kitchen (tealight warmer). I got no scent out of this which is so weird as normally almost all TBG performs nicely. 

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread in my living room (24W hot plate). I used a whole loaf (I think 2-3 oz) and got a light-medium throw so I really have to say for me YOCC just has weak tarts as I had no luck with any except Pink Kaleidoscope (and even that one is still too light). I think I´ll try to melt up my stash using 2 pcs at a time. But I loved the scent, it was a sweet creamy zucchini bread blend.

-Nellie´s Acres Blueberry Cupcakes in my living room (24W hot plate). This was a pretty blueberry scent, one of the best ones I tried so far as often I am not a fan of blueberries. These cupcakes are so soft and mushy and they arrived already in a messy condition. I really enjoyed this one though and it was going strong most of the day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment