Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily wax melts October 15th 2012

-Buggytown Pink Vanilla Bean in my bedroom (24W hot plate). I didn´t like how this smelled. I got neither a nice pink sugar nor a creamy vanilla bean noel. Just was a bit off. Scent throw was light which was fine for my bedroom but I poured it out after couple of hours.

-Country Home Scent Dreamy Cotton in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a pleasant laundry type scent. It was not overly strong but I could smell it. It was just clean and pretty and lasted really well throughout the day.

-Scentsy Caramel Pear Crisp in my kitchen (2 cubes, tealight warmer). I was not a fan of this as it smelled too much like walnut or pecan to me. The pear was really subtle and I got no caramel. This was not strong though and fizzled out after 2-3 hours. Not a fan of Scentsy yet really

-CFTKR Brown Sugar Zucchini in my living room (24W hot plate). This was awesome! A really sweet and creamy zucchini bread with a strong throw. Lasting power wasn´t really perfect (5-6 hours) but it was really fantastic while it lasted!

-Front Porch Red Velvet Cake in my living room (24W hot plate). This was a sweet chocolate cake scent with a slight red fruit note. I didn´t care for this too much but it was ok. Lasting power and throw were great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment