Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daily wax melts October 14th 2012

I had 2 amazing apple blends going on today! Me! Who normally doesn´t like apple scents =)

-Front Porch Warm Vanilla & Sweet Sugar in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smells exactly like the B&BW body care (Warm Vanilla Sugar). A very nice comforting scent and it had great throw and lasted pretty much through most of the day.

-Three Sisters Soap Coconut Cream & Pralines & Cream in my kitchen (tealight). This was yummy and had a nice medium throw however the coconut came out too much and I am not a big fan of coconut. Still it was a good scent but fizzled out quickly (after like 2-3 hours).

-Tiffany Candles Hocus Pocus in my living room (24W hot plate). AMAZING! A blend of toffee candy apple and candy corn. A really wonderful scent! Loved it and it was strong all day long until I switched off the warmer. 

-Beaux Savon Frais Toffe Apple Crunch in my living room (2nd 24W hot plate at the opposite site of the room). This was totally awesome, too! It complemented the Tiffany scent really well and was also a super strong tart lasting all day long. So far I loved what I melted from BSF (*knocks on wood*)...hope it will continue that way! =D

In my bedroom I had 2 cubes of The Bathing Garden Dream Within a Dream and it was wonderful! A vanilla-lavender kinda scent. Was strong and lasted at least 12 hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment