Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daily wax melts October 29th 2012

-Kristin´s Kandles Baby´s Bath in my bedroom (24W hot plate). As always this was awesome, a sweet and gentle baby bath scent. Love it!

-The Bathing Garden Tinsel (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a strong fruity/peppermint scent and lasted all day long. However I got somehow sick of this scent so I destashed the last 2 cubes and not planning on using this again.

-Scentsationals Plum Cranberry Cider (1 cube) in my kitchen (tealight). This gave of a super strong scent throw for the first hour but then there was hardly a scent left. I figured that most Scentsationals scents need 2 cubes even though the scent might knock you down for the first hour that way lol. This was a sweet cider scent without too much spice (as I am really sensitive to spicey scents).

-CFTKR English Breakfast Zucchini (2 slices) in my living room (24W hot plate). This is an awesome orange zucchini brad blend. Really love this! Smelled pretty strong and lasted most of the day.

-VDC Chocolate Mint Cookie in my living room (24W hot plate). This was alright, a light chocolate mint scent. Nothing that overly impressed me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment