Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daily wax melts November 27th 2012

-Lasting Scent Candles Spring Mountain Mint in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I just love this scent, I had a few of this and now I have no more =( It´s a super fresh minty herbal scent and when I melted it it was really strong and stayed all day long!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Skinny Bitch in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a fruity scent...it was really light but I could smell it. Nothing I´d repurchase though (came as part of a seedling melts sample pack).

-Scentsationals Autumn Leaves (2 cubes) in the kitchen. OMG this was outrageously strong! I melted this before in my living room and I totally loved it but this time it was just too much. It smells like actual crisp brown fall leaves with a hint of spice. A perfect fall scent however as I said, it was too much so I might try one cube next time.

-Tiffany Candles Ultimate Donut/Caramel Apple/Hocus Pocus (1 gingerbread man/each) in the living room (24W hot plate). I could barely smell anything even though in the jar the scent was pretty strong. I am not having the best luck with Tiffany´s these days =(

-Front Porch Cranberry Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). This was just too spicy for me and I think I am not really into cranberry scents. It was crazy strong and lasted till I poured it out at night but I would not repurchase this particular scent!

2 comments:

  1. Was this the new wax blend from Tiffany's? I never had much luck with the old style. Have not tried the new. Just wondering if there really is a difference.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! IMO, there IS a much strong throw while melting the new Tiffany's wax blend! On cold sniff, because it's paraffin, you might not smell a difference, but the new blend packs a punch! I've tried 3 different scents so far in the new blend and they have all been very strong! :)

      Delete