Sunday, November 25, 2012

Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax haul

I recently got to know about a new vendor through one of my facebook wax groups. Her products looked yummy and were really affordable so I got some to test myself. The name is Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax and her store is on eBay (right now she is sold out though). 
I purchased 24 cupcake tarts (24 scents) and 6 Autism Support tarts (the puzzle pcs in 2 scents) and told the owner (Jen, a really sweet lady) to send me just a variety of her bakery scents. She picked really well and whatever I melted so far smelled pretty good and her tarts are so pretty!
So far I am impressed with this vendor, her TAT was really fast (just a few days till she shipped everything) and she kept me always informed about the shipping, tracking number etc. Customer service is very important to me! And best of all her tarts smell awesome! The strawberry cheesecake is the truest sweet strawberry cake scent I have ever smelled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment