Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daily wax melts November 26th 2012

-FussAssMcGee Sleeping Beauty in the bedroom (2 tarts, 24W hot plate). A really awesome sweet lavender scent. This was pretty strong and lasted all day long!

-CFTKR Elf Sweat in the first floor (24W hot plate). Elf Sweat is a scent of various sweets (like candy cane, candy corn, syrup maybe etc.) with an effervescent note. To me it smelled pretty much like a sweet champagne scent. It was good but not my favorite. Lasting power and strength were great though!

-Pics, Petals & Scents Blueberry Zucchini Bread in the kitchen (tealight). This was fantastic and I am not usually much into blueberry scents! It was a sweet zucchini bread with the right amount of sweet blueberries. The intensity was perfect and the staying power as well!

-Tiffany Candles Birthday Bash (2 gingerbread men) in the living room (24W hot plate). I could not smell this at all...Nothing! And it was sooooo good cold! It´s a mix of fruit loops, toasted marshmallow and birthday cake but as I said...zero throw!

-Lasting Scent Candles Sweet Gooey Pumpkin in the living room (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this sweet slightly spicy pumpkin scent. As I mentioned before I am not into pumpkin scents but this was really awesome! Fabulous staying power and throw on this one, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment