Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daily wax melts November 2nd 2012

No daily wax melts video from Nov 1st as I wasn´t home most of the day so didn´t get to melt anything. In my bedroom I had my Tiffany Candles wooden wick in lavender vanilla/creamy vanilla going on.

So yesterday, November 2nd I melted the following:
-Sniff My Tarts Butter Cookie Noel (half chunk) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). My first ever SMT tart I ever melted, I just got it in a destash package I want to post about next. This was amazing! A strong vanilla bean noel scent with a buttery cookie note. This lasted all day long and filled my bedroom with awesome scent.

-CFTKR Lime Lifesavers in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a super strong sweet lime scent with a fabulous throw and great lasting power. 

-Krazy Candle Hawaiian Breeze in my kitchen (tealight). I didn´t care for this scent, it was a light-medium floral scent lasting about half of the day (4 hours maybe).

-Sugar & Spice Gourmet Soy Candles in Cider Donut in the living room (tealight). This had no scent throw which is weird as S&S is usually really strong. This was from a destash though so it might have been a bit older (though I don´t think so, her destash package was pretty amazing!).

-Bella Candles & Tarts Buttermilk Biscuit w/ Strawberry Jam in my living room (24W hot plate). This was simply awesome! A super sweet creamy strawberry with a light bakery note. Smelled really strong and lasted all day long. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment