Saturday, November 3, 2012

Krazy Candle haul

Recently the owner of Krazy Candle posted about a sale on one of the FB wax groups where you could get a flat rate envelope stuffed with her products for $30 shipped. I picked up one of these and within a few days the package was on its way to me.
The tarts are pretty small and I don´t think that $30 was a great value.... I believe I can get quite a bit more wax for the same price from other vendors.
Anyway, I got an assortment of tarts in scents I would probably not pick out (florals, coffee and chocolate scents) so I am not really that impressed.
I melted couple of them and got a bit of a scent out but nothing to write home about yet.
Anyway. wanted to share my little haul and you might see some of these scents pop up in some of my daily wax melts posts.

1 comment:

  1. Please note that Krazy Candle is no longer in business and while the site redirects to Krazykandle.com is not the candle company or owner.

    ReplyDelete