Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily wax melts November 18th 2012

-Beaux Savons Frais Vanilla Bean Noel in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I could not smell anything at all!

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Margarita in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smelled awesome at first, like fresh limes however after a while it started to be really off, it reminded me of incense or something! I think it might be that I used the 24W hot plate as these are recommended for 18W hot plates =)

-Haley´s Heavenly Scents Witches Brew in the kitchen (tealight). I didn´t expect to like this but I actually really enjoyed this scent! A very fall-like scent with berries, maybe cranberry and a woodsy note. Was super strong (2 cubes) and lasted all day long (with an 8hr tealight).

-Pics, Petals & Scents Fresh Baked Orange Danish in the living room (24W hot plate). I cut out quite a slice of this loaf (as you can see in the pic) and melted it in my biggest 24W hot plate (the cute butterfly one from my Vista Wholsesale haul). I got however only a medium throw out of this while I expected that this would blow me away (as her small sample of the same scent was super strong, might have been the different wax used). Anyway, it was delicious but could have been slightly stronger!

-CFTKR Vanilla Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). This smelled really good cold but hot I couldn´t smell much, mainly because the HHS scent started to take over my living room! I should have used this in the bedroom rather!

No comments:

Post a Comment