Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daily wax melts November 11th 2012

-The Bathing Garden Lemon Mint (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I really love this scent! I melted 2 cubes and it had an excellent throw and was just an awesome fresh mint and lemon scent. Awesome as most of TBG!

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax in Mandarin Coconut in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smelled really good as it was a nice sweet creamy citrus scent. Scent throw was good and lasting power was great (about 6 hours). 

-Lasting Scent Candles in Honey Maple Bread in the kitchen (tealight warmer). I really liked this scent as initially I got a sweet bread scent with honey however the scent faded within 2 hours max. I just should stick to melting these in my 24W hot plates.

-CFTKR Pink Sugared Fluff in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a bit disappointing as it had only a light throw however the scent itself was amazing. I think this would do way better in my bedroom so I will try it there. In my experience most pink sugar scents are light and marshmallow is a pretty soft scent, too.

-VDC Pink Sugared Chocolate Dream Cake in the living room (24W hot plate). I melted that whole huge bundt cake in my living room. It was a blend of chocolate and pink sugar. I honestly didn´t care for the scent but the throw was alright (about light-medium). Overall a bad performance for such a big piece of wax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment