Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily wax melts November 24th 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Big Girl Panties (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was an awesome scent! A strong fresh scent, not quite like laundry detergent, it reminded me of the original eau de cologne ("4711" as called here). A fresh citrus cologne scent! Staying power was amazing, it lasted all day long and my bedroom smelled oh so good!

-Country Home Scent Ginger Orange Fizz in the first floor (24W hot plate). I smelled mainly the ginger so it was a wintery scent to me. Scent throw was good and lasting power, too!

-TBG Rich Vanilla Champagne (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). This was unexpectedly great! I had this for quite a while (5-6 months!) and it was a beautiful vanilla champagne scent (so it had that tart sparkly note). Amazing throw and longevity!

-Frostings Wax Melts Baby Cakes in the living room (24W hot plate). I really liked this sweet cake scent. To me it had a slight baby powder note (maybe hence the name?). It was medium strong and lasting power was average.

-CFTKR Orange Cream Marshmallow Cookie (all 3 tarts) in the living room (24W hot plate). I really like this scent a lot but wish it was a bit stronger. All 3 tarts gave off a medium throw and I could smell them pretty much till the day was over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment