Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daily wax melts November 7th 2012

-Kristin´s Kandles Pink Sugar Fresh Linen (about a handfull) in my bedroom (24W hot plate).  This was an amazing scent. A nice blend of a gentle fresh laundry scent combined with sweet pink sugar. I really loved this scent and will be happily melting this again, soon!

-FussAssMcGee Maid´s Day off (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smells like Febréze laundry spray. So I would say it´s a clean floral scent? Scent throw was about medium which was great as a really intense dose of this would have stirred up a headache to be sure!

-Beaux Savon Frais Honey Bunny in my kitchen (tealight). I didn´t care for this scent at all, it smells a bit chocolatey and somehow off. The scent throw was ok but I just didn´t like it.

-La Dolce Vita 7-up Pound Cake (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). I didn´t care for this scent either. I love lemon bakery scents but for some reason the 7-up pound cake smell is one I just dislike. The throw was alright but alas, not for me.

-Jamie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections in Wax in Banana Nut Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a nice banana scent with a slight bakery note. Lasting power was good though the scent mellowed down quite a bit after the first 3-4 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment