Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Daily wax melts November 12th 2012

-Front Porch Winter in the Forks in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was the free 4-pack I got with my first FP order back in April or so. They picked it for me and I really like it as it´s a fresh herbal pepperminty scent. Throw was great in my bedroom and lasting power impeccable as with the majority of FP.

-CFTKR Amish Wash Day in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was just a standard laundry detergent scent. Throw was strong as I expected and it lasted till the evening.

-Scentsationals Lemon Balsam (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). On cold sniff this was an amazing fresh lemon scent however when melted it had a weird undertone I didn´t care for. This was about medium strong and stayed till I poured it out.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard Orange Caramel Crumble in the living room (2 bundt cakes) in a 24W hot plate warmer. I melted 2 of these huge tarts and got a light throw out of these. As always I am totally underwhelmed with YOCC´s quality. Time to destash I think.

-TBG Pistachio Cardamon Pound Cake (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a really good scent however the throw was a disappointment. Thus also no lasting power lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment