Thursday, November 29, 2012

Daily wax melts November 28th 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Birthday Cake in the bedroom (24W hot plate). I used the whole clamshell at once and got a yummy very light vanilla cake scent. I really loved the scent but it´s not worth repurchasing if I need a whole clamshell for one melt! This is in her old wax though so I might order another one to see if the newer version has a better throw!

-FussAssMcGee Pink Zebra (2 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). This was a fruity scent with a light-medium throw and very average lasting power (4-5 hours).

-Scentsationals Almond Biscotti (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). A good solid almond bakery scent with good intensity and decent staying power.

-CFTKR Comfy Home in the living room (24W hot plate). I was in the mood for some rich caramel and maple scents in the living room. Comfy Home is a very pretty sweet caramel scent with a bit of a bakery note. Really enjoyed it while it lasted (replaced it after about 6-7 hours with any random CFTKR sample)

-LSC Honey Maple Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was awesome, too! I could smell a sweet maple with sweet honey and a light bakery note. Stayed strong through most of the day but I did replace this, too! (also some random CFTKR sample I reviewed here before).

No comments:

Post a Comment