Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daily wax melts November 9th 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Sinus Relief in my bedroom (25W lightbulb). I just don´t like the lightbulb warmers with Granny´s. I know she´s recommending lower wattage but I just like the 24W hot plate best with her tarts! This is a nice fresh herbal scent, I think it also contains menthol or something along those lines. Throw was light-medium and staying power was about 5-6 hours.

-Country Home Scent Lavender Vanilla in the first floor (24W hot plate). I could not smell anything from this at all, i don´t know why I am having such horrible luck with the majority of my CHS tarts as I used to love them back in summer! 

-The Bathing Garden Rainbow Apothecary (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight warmer). This was a pretty intense scent with good staying power but I didn´t care for the scent itself. It was a weird artificial fruity smell I just didn´t like.

-CFTKR Toffee Graham Pie in the living room (24W hot plate). I really liked this scent, it was a mellow sweet caramel without really any bakery notes in my opinion. It lasted about 5 hours then I could get hardly any smell at all.

-Scentsationals Sugar Cookie (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was one of the first Scentsational tarts I tried that had absolutely no scent throw whatsoever. Even if I dipped my nose into the wax there was no scent =P

No comments:

Post a Comment