Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily wax melts November 17th 2012

I am really sorry for the lack of updates in the previous days but it was a rough time as one of my bunnies had developed an abscess and had to put down yesterday as the reason was a malign tumor of her jaw bone. Now since already 2 bunnies of my group of 6 have passed away I am going to adopt 2 grown up does tomorrow. They are from my breeder and one of them is the mother of my last surviving girl. Will be interesting if they remember each other!

Here´s what I melted on 17th:

-Country Home Scent Pink Sugar in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was an awesome strong sweet pink sugar scent. I was really happy with this tart from CHS (after having not so wowing results for the longest time).

-Lasting Scent Candles Passion Berry Ice Tea in the first floor (24W hot plate). A yummy refreshing fruity scent. I am not sure what passion fruit is supposed to smell like but as I said...just fruity goodness! Of course great staying power and throw from LSC!

-Tiffany Candles Mystery scent shot in the kitchen (tealight). This definitely had banana and a strawberry scent in it, maybe also some kind of fruit slices scent. It was nice but pretty short-lived!

-Beaux Savon Frais Pink Sugar Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). I couldn´t smell this at all =( A pity as on cold sniff it was yummy! I am letting the other pcs cure, maybe I was too impatient melting this.

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Snickerdoodle in the living room (24W hot plate). A really nice cinnamon cookie smell (the kind of cinnamon I can actually survive). The throw was really soft though. 
I finally replaced the Granny´s and BSF tarts with something else but I can´t quite remember what I used!

No comments:

Post a Comment