Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daily wax melts October 30th 2012

-Beaux Savons Frais Pink Noel (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was extremely light so I could only pick up a slight sweet note but there was no actual scent to detect. Will be using the last 4 cubes at once to see if I will get some throw out of them.

-Nellie´s Acres Lavender Vanilla (2 tarts) in the first floor (24W hot plate). To me most palm wax tarts just suck. Nellie´s are alright but only if you use a good amount (2 huge tarts!). I got a bit of a sweet lavender scent out but the throw was light at best. 

-AMS Fruit Loop Fluff in the kitchen (whole jumbo tart in the tealight warmer). This smelled so good cold but I got hardly any scent out of this huge piece of wax. Quite a disappointment.

-TBG Banana Cream Pie (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). I got this from a destash half a year ago. It smelled great cold but the scent throw I got from this was really light. One of the few duds from TBG I got so far and it might also be due to being an older clamshell.

-Better Homes & Gardens Sugared Vanilla Shortbread (2 cubes) in my living room (24W hot plate). This is a great sweet and light bakery scent without any kind of spices. I could only melt this for about 2 hours though as the voltage converter I use for my 24W hot plate in the kitchen broke =(

No comments:

Post a Comment