Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily wax melts November 22nd 2012

My black bunny lop girl passed away on 22nd. A really sad day for me =(

-Beaux Savons Frais Pink Leche Cake in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This was a bread-y scent, I couldn´t get much of the pink and no leche (milk) at all =( To me some of BSF scents smell a lot alike, I get this bread-y note in quite a few of her scents and it is starting to get on my nerves. Anyway, this was pretty strong and lasted all day long!

-CFTKR Lime Fluff in the first floor (24W hot plate). As most of the time an awesome scent from CFTKR. I just love her fluff blends! It´s a super sweet sticky marshmallow mixed with limes!

-Front Porch Sweet Dreams in the kitchen (tealight). This was a strong lavender scent and I really didn´t care for it. For some reason I just can´t stand FP´s lavender scent, it´s so weird, harsh and perfumey. So meh on this one!

-VDC Pink Orange Chiffon in the living room (24W hot plate). I really enjoyed this scent, one of the first from VDC I really liked. A medium strong orange bakery scent, pretty awesome!

-LSC Sugar Cookie Royale in the living room (24W hot plate). LSC did not dissapoint as 99% of the time. A gorgeous rich sugar cookie scent with great staying power!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no I just ordered FP Sweet Dreams and I'm not huge and lavender either but people told me it wasn't like a bam in your face. You got me scared now !!

    ReplyDelete