Saturday, November 17, 2012

Daily wax melts November 15th 2012

-CFTKR Sweet Tooth in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This is a super sweet strawberry cotton candy scent. It is a soft yet powerful fragrance. I didn´t care too much for this though as I dislike the majority of those fake straweberry scents. I replaced it with something fresh but I forgot what it was.

-Tiffany Candles Rosemary Mint in the first floor (24W hot plate). I really love this scent, it´s very spa-like. However even though this cured for at least 3-4 weeks now the throw was really weak. I wanted to toss the last piece in the warmer but forgot about it lol.

-Beaux Savons Frais Country Berry Hotcakes (1 gingerbread man) in the kitchen (tealight). A really nice sweet berry bakery scent however the staying power left a lot to be desired as after about an hour there was nearly nothing to smell anymore.

-Cupcake Candles Sugar Cookies (1 macaron) in the living room (24W hot plate). I tossed the whole big piece in the warmer but there was almost no scent throw. This was already super light upon cold sniff so I didn´t have high hopes anyways!

-The Bathing Garden Pink Sugar Cookie (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was very light, too! I could smell a little bit of the pink and a gentle bakery note but only if I was close to the warmer. I think in a smaller area this might be a nice tart though.

I replaced the Sugar Cookies and Pink Sugar Cookie tarts around mid-day to some stronger scents by CFTKR but I really don´t remember what I used as I just grabbed 2 random samples out of my huge CFTKR samples box!

No comments:

Post a Comment