Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Daily wax melts November 3rd 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Bedtime Bath in my bedroom (25W light bulb). I just got my Granny´s order a few days ago and so far I am pretty happy with what I got. This is a really beautiful fresh baby bath kind of scent so it´s perfect for the bathroom. Scent throw was good, about medium at most but that´s about what I like for my bedroom.

-Front Porch Lemon Grass in the first floor (24W hot plate). This is not a lemongrass scent but rather a blend of lemon and fresh cut grass. I really like this scent, it´s fresh and summery and the scent throw was great like the majority of Front Porch.

-Scentsationals Care Package (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). This is an awesome bakery scent without any spices, it´s sweet and just yummy overall. This gave off a great scent and I would definitely repurchase this scent!

-Tiffany Candles Lemon Meringue Pie in my living room (tealight). This is a yummy lemon bakery scent however the scent throw was too light for my liking. Good that I just got a new voltage converter for my 2nd 24W hot plate in my living room as I just don´t like the tealight as much.

-LSC Amaretto Buttercream Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). A creamy almond scent. I really liked this and the scent throw and lasting power were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment