Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily wax melts November 19th 2012

-Jaimie Lauren´s Cupcakery in Snuggle Baby in my bedroom (24W hot plate). OMG this was super awesome! A very strong sweet sugary baby powder scent. It lasted all day and night long and probably would have lived another day but I replaced it in the end. Awesome!

-Tiffany Candles Stress Relief in the first floor (24W hot plate). I love Stress Relief but it´s best used in my bedroom as in larger rooms it somehow gets lost. I think I reviewed this quite a few times already =)

-Pics, Petals & Scents Love Me Tender in the kitchen (tealight). I really enjoyed this scent, it was fruity goodness! Smelled pretty strong through most of the day!

-TBG Key Lime Pie (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). There is something about key lime scents I love and something I hate. I can´t put my finger on it but while I love to smell it I dislike a note in it as well lol. Anyway, TBG has a strong key lime pie with amazing staying power!

-Bella´s Candles & Tarts Lemon Zucchini Biscotti in my living room (24W hot plate). This smelled so good! It was very lemon-y and the biscotti note definitely was there however I could not really detect the zucchini. Throw could have been stronger but it might be to blame on the intensity of the key lime pie tart!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I love reading your reviews! I have a large amount of wax to destash, and if you're at all interested, just let me know & I could send you the list - from one wax junkie to another lol. Keep up the great reviews!

    ReplyDelete