Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daily wax melts November 10th 2012

Since it´s about 8 PM here now I can already post today´s melts =)

-The Bathing Garden Mad Hatter´s Tea Party (2 cubes) in the bedroom (24W hot plate). A super strong black tea and mint scent. I put it into the plate at around 10 AM and it´s still going strong! I really like this and would repurchase!

-CFTKR Lavender Laundry in the first floor (24W hot plate). This smells so good! Just like a blend of a soft lavender and laundry detergent so it´s a very clean scent. However I was surprised that this gave off only a very light scent throw. I had to be within 2 meters from the warmer to smell it.

-FussAssMcGee Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake (2 cubes) in the kitchen. This smelled pretty strong but I hated the scent. A weird plasticky burnt rubber chocolate. Yuck! 

-Front Porch Tea & Danish in the living room (24W hot plate). I really love this scent, it´s a blend of a sweet tea with an orange pastry. I wish it would be slightly stronger but still I got a good throw out of this. By now the scent has pretty much vanished though!

-Beaux Savons Frais Pumpkin Cornbread in the living room (24W hot plate). Admittedly I am not a fan of pumpkin scents at all. I always thought I am into fall scents but actually I dislike most cinnamon, spicy, apple and pumpkin scents which eliminates like 99% of all fall scents. I think I am just more into general bakery, fruity, herbal and fresh scents. Anyway, this tart was pretty delightful, a light sweet pumpkin without spices. This did really well and I can still smell it a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment