Saturday, November 3, 2012

Daily wax melts October 31st 2012

This was another day dedicated to one vendor only. I didn´t melt in my kitchen (no idea why lol) but I was pretty happy with what I melted. Everything had a good medium-strong scent throw and lasted all day long.

-Sinus Relief in my bedroom (24W hot plate warmer). This is just an awesome fresh herbal scent perfect for the bedroom. It´s not really something that would be good in clearing up a stuffy nose (it does not have that menthol/camphor note) but is rather a minty/lavender kind of scent perfect for stress relief and to help in sleeping.

-Rosemary Mint in my first floor (24W hot plate). I love this strong herbal mint scent. Also perfect for the bedroom.

-Ultimate Doughnut in my living room (24W hot plate). This is the one doughnut shop blend I like as the cinnamon is much more subdued in this scent. A yummy bakery scent with a hint of cinnamon. Really liked this!

-Amish Zucchini Bread in my living room (tealight). This had an awesome scent throw and smelled like a creamy zucchini bread with a hint of the amish friendship bread (which has a slight almond note). This was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment