Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daily wax melts November 8th 2012

-Kristin´s Kandles Vanilla Velvet in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This was an interesting scent. It smelled very light and creamy in the package but when it melted it was pretty strong. First I got a cinnamon vanilla note. A few hours later it was still strong but then I picked up a powdery vanilla scent. I really liked this and it was strong and long-lasting!

-Tiffany Candles Mango Papaya in the first floor (24W hot plate). I didn´t really get a lot of scent from this tart so I can´t say much about it!

-VDC Peach Sugared ZB (Zucchini Bread) in the kitchen (tealight). I got a light peachy bakery scent from this but it was really just faint and I could just catch a whiff of this here and there when I was standing close to the warmer.

-Ye Olde Candle Cubbard pink Sugar Marshmallows (3 tarts!!) in my living room (24W hot plate). Despite using an estimated 3-4 oz of wax I got absolutely nothing from these tarts. I am done with YOCC and will just use up a few scents that threw a little but I would not order again!

-LSC Pink Sugar Cookie in the living room (24W hot plate). By LSC standards this really performed badly. I got only a very soft scent out of this but after all I could smell something and that was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment