Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily wax melts November 23rd 2012

I did a mono-melt-day! this time I picked out Front Porch as my only vendor to melt that day!

-Marshmallow in the bedroom (24W hot plate). Awesome, awesome, awesome! A sweet strong fluffy marshmallow scent! It was super sweet and awesome and lasted all day long!!

-Winter in the Forks in the first floor (24W hot plate). I really just love this scent! A fresh outdoorsy peppermint scent. I have one left and didn´t see it listed on her site recently (I do believe she renamed it but I forgot to what! :()

-Pumpkin Cheesecake in the kitchen (tealight). I am admittedly not pumpkin lover at all however this was very pretty and balanced with a cinnamon cheesecake scent. It was very strong and spread well throughout the kitchen and entrance area. 

-Lemon Marshmallow in the living room (24W hot plate). This is one of my favorite tart scents ever! I was waiting to be able to snatch this from Angie and when I saw two 4-packs on her site I snatched them both! It´s her wonderful marshmallow blended with a sweet lemon! Amazing!!

-Orange Marmelade Bread in the living room (24W hot plate). This was fabulous, too! I just love orange and lemon bakery scents in general and this also complimented the lemon marshmallow scent nicely!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try Lemon Marshmallow !! I've ordered it 2 weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete