Monday, November 26, 2012

Daily wax melts November 25th 2012

-CFTKR Green Clover & Aloe in the bedroom (24W hot plate). This smelled like any aloe body lotion. I wonder if the plant smells the same or if it´s just what we imagine aloe smells like due to all the lotions bearing this kind of scent! Anyway, this was a pleasant bedroom scent and it lasted well through the day!

-Scentsationals Lemongrass Ginger Tea in the 1st floor (3 cubes, 24W hot plate). I wanted to finish up this old-style packaging as I got a few backups in the new style (yea, shallow reason). Anyway, this is one of my absolute favorites from Scentsationals, it´s such a pretty soft spa like lemongrass tea scent, thankfully with just a touch of ginger. Amazing! 3 cubes of course were really strong and lasted all day long. 1 cube of these is never enough in my experience since it´s a softer kind of scent.

-Jaimie Lauren Cupcakery Island Mango in the kitchen (tealight). This was a nice tropical fruity scent with a creamy touch. I could definitely smell this during most of the day!

-TBG Pumpkin Apple Strudel (2 cubes) in the living room (24W hot plate). Being neither big into pumpkin nor apple I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this scent. There was even a bit of cinnamon in it and it did not overwhelm! A very gorgeous soft apple cinnamon scent with a hint of pumpkin!

-Lasting Scent Candles Serendipity Scone in the living room (24W hot plate). I didn´t even remember ordering this but when I was browsing my LSC stash (I am very OCD with my organization....sorted by vendor, then type e.g. clamshells, cups etc., then color lol) I found this and had to melt it yesterday. It is a yummy creamy serendipity scent, there isn´t much scone in it. I really loved this...for those who are not familiar with serendipity: it´s a blend of cherry, vanilla, confectioners sugar and coconut. The coconut came out by the end of the day, before that I got the super sweet creamy cherry scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment