Sunday, December 2, 2012

Daily wax melts November 29th 2012

-Granny´s Kountry Candles Bedtime Bath (2 cubes) in my bedroom (24W hot plate). This scent is really awesome and strong! I think I reviewed it before =) It´s a very pretty lavender bubble bath kind of scent. It lasted all day long till the night and when it started to smell a bit perfumey I poured it out (I went to bed anyway). Really love this scent!!

-La Dolce Vita Love Spell Type (4 cubes) in the first floor (24W hot plate). I was really in the mood to melt a Love Spell scent so I picked this one. 2 cubes were giving a decent throw but I wanted a super strong scent so I added the last 2 from the clamshell. All in all really good but the throw could have been a bit better!

-Beaux Savons Frais Fountain of Youth (2 cubes) in the kitchen (tealight). This was a nice strong fresh scent, I believe it´s the same as Marie Antoinette´s Boudoir from TBG...it´s a floral citrus scent and it´s gorgeous!! Lasting power and strength were amazing!

-Tiffany Candles Pink Zucchini Bread (all 3!!) in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a yummy blend of creamy zucchini bread and pink sugar however it was sooooo light (1 tart) I could not smell it at all. I then added the last 2 pieces and I got a *light* throw out of this. Very disappointing and I don´t know why I keep having bad luck with Tiffany Candles these days =(

-Front Porch Pink Cookies in the living room (24W hot plate). This was a light sweet cookie scent. While it was light I could smell it all day long. I might use 1 1/2 tarts next time to see if it will make the scent stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment